Patrick Phillips, PGA
Woods to Wedges
Director of Instruction
Patrick has over ten years of experience teaching all levels of golf students, ranging from juniors and beginners to scratch golfers. Motivated by a thorough understanding of the mechanics of the golf swing, Patrick uses his expertise and knowledge to maximize student performance. Patrick’s teaching style involves numerous techniques that can help any golfer, regardless of skill-level, improve their golf game. He believes in the core fundamentals such as grip, posture, and alignment and works with the student’s natural abilities, maximizing their enjoyment of the game.
What is Patrick’s best advice for achieving your goals? A strong commitment to practice outside of the lesson time. After all . . .
“There are no shortcuts to success” – Annika Sörenstam.
PGA Member since 2012.
Woods to Wedges
PGA Associate Golf Instructor
Dave brings stunning coaching and playing credentials to you and your game. As a student of Dave’s you can expect outstanding professionalism, excellent communication, a message that is catered to your personal learning style, and a deep knowledge of full swing and short game technique. Dave works with students of all playing ability from junior and beginner golfers, to scratch amateur and professionals. He has a passion for learning about the game of golf and sharing that knowledge and enthusiasm with his students. Dave believes that golfers can always strive for improvement through a process of focused and consistent effort.
- PGA Associate Golf Instructor
- TrackMan Level 2 Certified Instructor
- Science & Motion SAM PuttLab Level 2 Certified Instructor
- 5 Simple Keys Certified Director of Instruction
- EyeLine Golf Elite Instructor
- Lowest Score Wins Certified Scoring Coach
- 2009, 2010 Head Men’s Golf Coach at Gannon University
- 2015 Gannon University Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2009 US Open Sectional Qualifier
- 2007 WNY PGA Assistant Professional Champion
- 2005 USGA Amateur Public Links Qualifying Medalist
- 2005 Buffalo District Player of the Year
- 2004, 2005 Buffalo District Golf Association Champion
- 2002, 2003,2006 Porter Cup Participant
Trackman Private Lessons
1 – $95
5pk – $375
2 person – $75 pp
3 person – $70 pp
4 person – $65 pp
1 hour – 5 lesson pack
2 person – $325 pp
3 person – $300 pp
4 person – $275 pp
TRACKMAN JUNIOR (13 and under)
1 – $60 pp
3pk – $155 pp
5pk – $250 pp
Trackman Practice Session
Monthly – $180 (8 hrs practice)
TRACKMAN LESSONS INCLUDE:
• Private studio with Trackman data and full shot visualization.
• Video analysis with Pro Swing Comparison.
• Summation of lesson with swing data and lesson review.